Our Trading Name :
- golfturkey.com is website and a trading name of Eros Tourism Ltd – ARC Travel Agency located at Perge Bulvari Yeşilevler Sitesi C Blok No: 45/2 Antalya Turkey.
Our Professional Travel Trade Memberships :
- TURSAB (License A – 2448): The Association of Turkish Travel Agencies is a legally constituted professional organization protected and governed by law. The Law concerning Travel Agencies and The Association of Travel Agencies, Law No 1618, came into effect on the 28 September 1972.
- IAGTO (License 4378): Established in 1997, IAGTO’s membership comprises 2139 accredited golf tour operators, golf resorts, hotels, golf courses, receptive operators, airlines, tourist boards, approved media and business partners in 97 countries including, at its core, 521 specialist golf tour operators in 62 countries.
- All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information (including prices) on our website, in our email newsletters and quotes, and in our promotional material and printed media but if we identify an error or omission following publication, we will inform you before confirming your booking. The revised information will then form part of your contract.
- If an error or omission is discovered after your booking is made, we will always try to advise you prior to your holiday.
Passports, Visas :
- Some countries must have a full, min 6 months valid Passport in order to travel to Turkey while others may travel with a valid national ID. Turkish Government requires visitor visas for some countries. Please check all details through the following site https://www.evisa.gov.tr
- Bookings must be made by emailing us at email@example.com You must be 18 years or over to make a booking and all bookings are subject to availability.
- Once you have confirmed your booking by email then we will start your booking procedure and confirm all details with payment amounts and due dates .
- Deposit should be paid on the due date to secure reservation.
- A contract will exist as soon as we issue the booking confirmation. Please check the booking confirmation carefully as soon as you receive it paying special attention to dates, the room type and tee times. Contact your booking agent if your confirmation appears to be incorrect or incomplete and we will make the necessary changes.
- We do not accept liability for errors notified to us after 72 hours of the date of booking. We reserve the right to make changes to and correct errors after bookings have been confirmed.
- Group Bookings: Where your booking is for more than one person, the named person responsible for booking your golf holiday will be treated as the leading person for your booking. When you make a booking you guarantee that you have the authority to accept and do accept on behalf of your party the terms of these Booking Conditions. The leading person will be responsible for arranging all payments due to us in accordance with our contract. The leading person is also responsible for keeping all members of his/her party informed as to the booking details, and informing us, in writing, of any amendments to the booking.
Price And Payment :
- We reserve the right to change the price and details of any golf holiday package advertised on our website or in our brochure at any time before you book. Any price changes will be clearly advised to you at the time of booking. Any subsequent reduction in prices due to special offers advertised will not apply to confirmed bookings.
- A non-refundable deposit of € 50 / £ 45 per person must be paid at the time of booking. We reserve the right to ask for an additional deposit amount for certain bookings where we need to pre-pay an additional sum to secure your booking. The balance of your booking must be paid no later than one calendar month in advance for individual reservations and 12 weeks in advance for group reservations. In some cases, bookings may require full payment more than 12 weeks in advance of your golf holiday, however, this will be clearly advised to you at the time of booking. Bookings made less than one calendar month in advance for individual reservations, and less than 12 weeks in advance for group reservations, must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- If the deposit balance or final balance is not paid by the Balance Due Date, we reserve the right to cancel your booking and retain your deposit paid.
Payment Methods :
- We accept Visa and MasterCard credit/debit cards, card payments will be done as Euro, Pounds Sterling or US Dollars. We do not apply any surcharge on card payments and we will charge you exactly the same amount on your booking. Card payments can be made securely online.
- Bank Transfers are also accepted with a condition of all bank transfer charges must be paid by customer.
Dress Code :
- We cannot accept any responsibility in any ruling by the hotel/golf course if you or any of your group is unable to play due to inappropriate attire. Please check before you travel that your group is aware of appropriate golfing attire.
Standard of Play and Golf Etiquette :
- Knowledge of golf etiquette and the rules of golf are expected by all members of your group.
- Most golf courses will require handicap certificates before accepting visitors, we cannot accept any responsibility for problems regarding handicap certificate and golf etiquette .
- Golf courses reserve the right to alter confirmed tee times. If your confirmed golf club cancels your reservation or changes your tee time we will try to find a suitable alternative. You will be charged or refunded for any difference in the original cost. Such changes do not entitle you to cancel a holiday that is part of a package.
- Please also be aware that golf courses may pair you up with other golfers.
Condition of Golf Course :
- The condition of golf courses varies throughout the year. General golf course maintenance on tees, fairways and greens are an essential feature of golf course preparation. We cannot be held responsible for the impact of such work.
Hotel Concepts :
- Concept of the hotels can change depending on the season and or special conditions of the hotel. As an example, all restaurants can be open during the summer season but only some selected ones could be open during winter months or hotel can close some facilities for some period because of maintenance.
- Some services included one year can be excluded on another year’s concept or an additional fee as a supplement can be applied for another year etc.
- Hotel concept changes decided by the hotel management and can be done without any prior information.
- We advise you to check details of the hotel concept. We cannot be held responsible for hotel concept changes.
Weather Conditions During Your Golf Holiday :
- Bad weather is unavoidable and golf courses reserve the right to close or operate temporary tees greens. Golf played on temporary greens and tees is non-refundable and is considered to be an accepted part of playing golf during periods of bad weather.
- Please note that trolley and buggies are not allowed frequently when a course is wet and are determined by those in charge of the golf course. If you are unable to play golf on your holiday due to golf course closure we will, without guarantee and at golf course management’s discretion, try to find an alternative day to play during your stay or obtain green fee vouchers for the golf that part that not played.
- All decisions regarding green fee vouchers are solely at the discretion of the golf course management. We cannot be held responsible due to weather conditions.
Special Requests and Medical Problems :
- If you have any special requests; you must inform us at the time of booking. Although we will inform the supplier, we cannot guarantee any request will be fulfilled and all special requests are subject to availability.
- If you or any member of your party has any medical problem or disability that may affect your holiday, please tell us before you confirm your booking. In any event, you must give us full details in writing at the time of booking.
- If the supplier unable to properly accommodate the particular needs of the person concerned, we regret that we also cannot guarantee special requests that suppliers not confirmed.
Cancellations and Amendments by you :
- You may change the numbers of persons in your group booking, transfer your holiday to another person, or cancel your break at any time provided that the person who originally booked the break gives notification to us in writing. Because we incur costs in cancelling confirmed bookings, particularly if cancellations occur close to the departure date, you will be charged a cancellation fee. If you cancel your break or the number in your group booking reduces before the final balance is due, we will retain the deposit paid by (or due from if still outstanding) each person cancelling as a cancellation fee. If you cancel after the final balance is due you may be charged the outstanding balance as a cancellation fee depending on the venues cancellation policy applies to us. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in order to find out your hotel or golf courses specific cancellation policy
- All amendments are subject to availability and we may not always be able to fulfil your request. We will normally agree to a transfer of your booking to another person if you are prevented from travelling by reason of an unavoidable event (such as illness, death of a close relative or jury service), provided we receive 14 days notice prior to the departure date. We may require satisfactory evidence before agreeing to the transfer.
- In the event of any other amendments, you must pay in addition all costs incurred by us in making the amendment together with any costs or charges incurred or imposed by any of the hotel or suppliers concerned. In particular, if numbers change so that there is an odd number remaining in the party, single room supplements will apply.
- No credits or refunds will be granted irrespective of whether or not the full package or services included are used.
Cancellations and Amendments by us :
- Occasionally, we have to make changes to, and correct errors in, our printed materials and on our website and other details both before and after bookings have been confirmed, as well as cancel confirmed bookings. Whilst we always endeavour to avoid changes and cancellations, we must reserve the right to do so. However, we will not cancel your Tour booking after the Balance Due Date, except for reasons of force majeure or failure by you to pay the final balance by the Balance Due Date. Most changes are minor and we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date. Occasionally, we have to make a “significant change” and we will tell you of any such change as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before departure.
- If we make a significant change or cancel your break, we will offer you the choice of the following options:- (i) accepting the changed arrangements; or (ii) purchasing an alternative break from us. If alternative break more expensive than the original one you will pay the increase in cost if and if the alternative break is, in fact, cheaper than the original one, we will refund the price difference; or (iii) cancelling or accepting the cancellation in which case you will receive a full and quick refund of all monies you have paid to us.
Complaints During Your Holiday :
- golfturkey.com acts as an agent for each hotel and golf course. if you have a complaint or experience any problems during your holiday please inform the hotel and golf course management immediately and if you do not reach an acceptable conclusion please notify us as soon as possible. All verbal complaints must be put in writing.
- We do not book flights and cannot accept liability for any delay due to personal arrangements made for travel.
- If you have any complaints concerning any services we provide you must inform us in writing by letter or email within 24 hours.
- Any assistance provided in resolving a complaint in relation to any Hotel and Golf Course booking is provided on a goodwill basis and in our capacity as an agent.
- If you have a complaint concerning any services we provide, as opposed to any service provided by any third party such as a hotel or golf course for whom we are not responsible, you must inform us immediately in writing within 24 hours. We regret we cannot accept any liability if we are not so notified.
- Our maximum liability to you, if we are found to have been at fault in relation to any service we provide, is limited to the commission we have earned or are due to earn in relation to the booking in question.
Force Majeure :
- In these Booking Conditions, “force majeure” means any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include, without limitation, war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, actual or threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events outside our control.
- In such conditions golfturkey.com shall only be obliged to refund the price to the extent golfturkey.com receives refunds from the service providers.
- For your own financial and personal protection we strongly recommend that you have travel insurance before you travel.
- Your insurance policy should cover, emergency, medical expenses, personal accident and repatriation as well as baggage, personal liability and cancellation cover.
Personal Information :
- The personal information you provide when making an enquiry or in the process of making a booking will only be used to service your enquiry/booking and to add your email address into our newsletter database, which can easily be erased by means of an unsubscribe facility provided.
- We will not give or sell any personally identifiable information to any third party companies, organisations or individuals.
- We reserve the right at any time without notice to revise, alter or delete any of the information and the content of our site (including the services offered by us) and these terms and conditions. Any changes in these terms and conditions will be posted on our site and by continuing to use our site following any such change you will signify that you agree to be bound by the revised terms and conditions of use.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction :
- We both agree that Turkish Law (and no other) will apply to your contract with us and to any dispute, claim or other matter of any description which arises between us. This contract between us and these booking conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with Turkish law. Both parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Antalya Turkey .